Based on the minimum viable product feature sets, I came up with use cases for the Shared Map and started to ideate and create some lo-fidelity wireframes.
Pins / Obstacles / Annotations / Pings
- Rocks / shadows / potholes / regolith piles / gravel / live pings for immediate attention
Live update from localizations (position corrections)
- Absolute localizations (automatic)
- Relative localizations (manual)
- Route plans, rover’s perceived travel route, and actual travel route after localization corrections
- Click on a route to show movement details